Link to Home Page About St. Andrew's
 
St. Andrew's Church is found at 105 Greaves Street North in Werribee.
 
Our parish is a vast and colourful landscape that draws its living breath from so many families and individuals living either side of the Princes Highway – or the Werribee River which flows across coastal plains emptying into Port Phillip Bay. Many natural communities have developed within our Parish of St. Andrew’s over the years.
 
To see the extent of the Parish of Werribee, click here
 
The areas of fastest growth at present are around Wyndham Vale, Bluestone Green, Wyndham Springs, Wyndham Green, Manor Lakes, north of McGraths Road, Tarneit West and Upper Point Cook.
 
Our Parish has always been a multicultural Parish since the first Catholic Mass was celebrated at St. Michael’s, Little River by Fr. Ronald Rankin from Scotland in 1857.
 
The new Parish Office is now located in the bluestone building (opened as a Church and School in 1871) on the left hand side of St. Andrew’s Church.
 
  St Andrew's Parish Saints
 
 
  Prayer for Parish Saints
 
 
  Original Church - built 1871 
 
original church