"We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we stand, the Wathaurong People. We pay our respects to them for their care of the land. May we walk gently and respectfully upon the land."
Our parish is a vast and colourful landscape that draws its living breath from so many families and individuals living either side of the Princes Highway – or the Werribee River which flows across coastal plains emptying into Port Phillip Bay. Many natural communities have developed within our Parish of St. Andrew’s over the years.
Our Parish has always been a multicultural Parish since the first Catholic Mass was celebrated at St. Michael’s, Little River by Fr. Ronald Rankin from Scotland in 1857.
St. Andrew’s Parish is committed to the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and vulnerable adults.