St. Andrew’s Parish is A Child Safe Community
Central to the mission of St. Andrew’s Parish Werribee is an unequivocal commitment to fostering the dignity, self-esteem and integrity of children and young people and providing them with a safe, supportive and enriching environment to develop spiritually, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
The following links provide information on the Child Safety Policy and Child Safety Code of Conduct at St. Andrew’s Parish, as well as Information Booklets and Posters from the Archdiocese of Melbourne regarding Child Safe Standards.
- Child Safety Code of Conduct St. Andrew’s Parish.
- Child Safety Policy St. Andrew’s Parish.
- Child Safety Statement of Commitment.
- Code of Conduct Booklet – May Our Children Flourish.
- Cultural Safety For Aboriginal, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, and Disabled Children.
- If You See Something.
- Teach Your Child How To Keep Themselves Safe.